There is not greater way to collect momories than with a baby book. Make sure your baby book rocks with these tips.
1. Leaving the hospital
Everyone takes photos in the hospital, but you should get one on theway out, too. It’s a huge moment!
2. Sporting a funny onesie. It’ll be even funnier in 20 years.
3. Even people who hate feet have to admit that baby feet are freaking adorable. For maximum cuteness put something else in the frame(like your hand) to show just how tiny they really are.
4. There are lots of photo ops when your baby is awake, but don’t forget to snap some photos when they’re dozing, too.
5. Hand holding your ﬁnger. Looking back you won’t be able to believe their hands were ever this small.
6. Ear. It’s the little details – like the look and shape of your baby’s ears – that will be the hardest to remember later on.
7. Hair. Your kid’s hair will never be the same as it was when they were a baby. Capture it!
8. Waving. Waving is one of the very ﬁrst ways your baby will communicate with the world. Wave back, then snap a photo!
9. Wearing a cute hat. These shots are adorable and do a great job of highlighting your baby’s features.
10. Wearing your glasses. A baby wearing glasses is just plain funny.
11. You think you’ll get plenty of these shots, but it’s all too easy to let weeks (or even months) go by without taking one.
12. Crawling.Babies go from crawling to walking in the blink of an eye, so capture your baby’s crawling form while you have the chance.
13. Smile.You’ll want to get as many shots of your baby’s glorious smile as possible.
16. With their siblings. Capture these sweet moments before they’re teenagers and bickering over who gets to use the bathroom.
20. First solid food. They’re going to eat three meals a day for the rest of their life, but the ﬁrst is guaranteed to be the cutest.
21. Entire immediate family. Many families fail to get this shot because they have no one to take it, but that’s a mistake. Do what you must to make it happen!
23. Cruising. It doesn’t matter if your baby is getting around with a little help from grandma or using the couch for balance. You need this shot.
Article written by: Besma Al-Qurtas – Founder of Pixie Studio
You can create your own ﬁrst year book for your child with love pixies photography studio located at AlMerzam Complex, Salmiyah, Block 11. Telephone:94099144 – 25620499